Monday 19 August 2024

DATA Menipulasi

 ðŸ™„😳😈😜 A man calls Pizza hut to order a pizza...

CALLER:  Is this Pizza Hut?


G_ _GLE:    No sir, it is G_ _gle Pizza.

 

CALLER:  I must have dialed a wrong number, sorry.

 

G_ _GLE:  No sir, G_ _gle bought Pizza Hut last month.

 

CALLER:  OK. I would like to order a pizza.

 

G_ _GLE:  Do you want your usual, sir?

 

CALLER:  My usual? You know me?

 

G_ _GLE:  According to our caller ID data sheet, the last 12 times you called you ordered an extra-large pizza with three cheeses, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms and meatballs on a thick crust.

 

CALLER:  Super! That is what I will have.

 

G _ _GLE:  May I suggest that this time you order a pizza with ricotta, arugula, sun-dried tomatoes and olives on a whole wheat gluten-free thin crust?

 

CALLER:  What? I do not want a vegetarian pizza!

 

G_ _GLE:  Your cholesterol is not good, sir.

 

CALLER:  How the hell do you know that?

 

G_ _GLE:  Well, we cross-referenced your home phone number with your medical records. We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

 

CALLER:  Okay, but I do not want your rotten vegetarian pizza!  I already take medication for my cholesterol.

 

G_ _GLE: Excuse me sir, but you have not taken your medication regularly.  According to our database, you purchased only a box of 30 cholesterol tablets once at L- -yds Pharmacy, 4 months ago.

 

CALLER:  I bought more from another Pharmacy.

 

G_ _GLE:  That does not show on your credit card statement.

 

CALLER: I paid in cash.

 

G_ _GLE:  But you did not withdraw enough cash according to your bank statement.

 

CALLER:  I have other sources of cash.

 

G_ _GLE:  That does not show on your latest tax returns unless you bought them using an undeclared income source, which is against the law!

 

CALLER:    WHAT THE HELL!

 

G_ _GLE:  I am sorry sir, we use such information only with the sole intention of helping you.

 

CALLER:  Enough already!  I am sick to death of G_ _gle, F_ _ _book, T_ _tter, W_ _tsApp and all the others.  I am going to an island without the internet, TV, where there is no phone service and no one to watch me or spy on me.

 

G_ _GLE:  I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport first. It expired 6 weeks ago...😜😜😜😜😜😜











No comments:

Post a Comment