Wednesday 26 May 2021

Bomoh versus Shaman

 *BOMOH*


*A man with problems in his family life decided to go and consult a Bomoh.The Bomoh  told him to come back in two weeks bringing along some sample of sand from his yard.*   


*After 2 weeks, the man went back to see the Bomoh with  the sand .*  


*The Bomoh performed his rituals and said to the man....I don't know if you can handle hearing this. The man said 'Go ahead. I want to hear it''.* .....


*The Bomoh said 'The two boys you have are not yours, your daughter is seeing five different men and your wife is pregnant from your younger brother.* !!!!


*The man started laughing.... The Bomoh asked him why he is laughing, after hearing all these bad news.*  ????


*The man responded, I don't know if you can handle this. The Bomoh said 'Go ahead'... The man said, I was running late and I forgot to bring the "pasir" from my home, so I took some from your compound!!!!.* 


πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…


*The  Bomoh fainted.*.......



Release some stress amid coronavirus.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Stay away from *bomoh*.

..

.mm





No comments:

Post a Comment