Tuesday 12 May 2020

Bomoh vs Shaman

Bomoh Consultancy Story:

*A man with problems in his family life decided to go home and consult a Bomoh ( mystic ).The Bomoh  told him to come back in two weeks bringing along some sample of sand from his yard.*   πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

*So the man went back after two weeks with the sample of sand.*  🚢🏼🚢🏼🚢🏼

*The Bomoh performed his rituals and said to the man....I don't know if you can handle hearing this. The man said go ahead. I want to hear it.*  πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

*The Bomoh said the two boys you have are not your sons, your daughter is seeing five different men and your wife is pregnant from your younger brother.*  πŸ™†πŸΌ‍♂πŸ™†πŸΌ‍♂πŸ™†πŸΌ‍♂

*The man started laughing. The Bomoh asked him why he was laughing, after all these bad news.*   πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

*The man responded, I don't know if you can handle this. The Bomoh said go ahead. The man said, I was running late and I forgot to bring the sand sample from my yard, so I dug out some from your compound.*

*The  Bomoh fainted.*


Release some stress amidst coronavirus.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š





No comments:

Post a Comment